MH, IDD & ECI Services
West Texas Centers MH & IDD is open and providing services in all our areas. We are following CDC guidelines for the safety of everyone and we are modifying how services are being provided.
Adult and Children Mental Health Services
Clinic Hours: Monday - Friday, 8am to 5 pm.
Mental Health Clinic Addresses
- Andrews County MHC, 215 NW 1st St., Andrews, TX (432) 523-7340
- Dawson County MHC, 211 N. Main Ave, Lamesa, TX (806) 872-3790
- Gaines County MHC, 702 Hobbs Hwy, Seminole, TX (432) 758-4028
- Garza County MHC, 411 South Ave C, Post, TX (806) 495-2813
- Howard County MHC, 1501 W 11th Pl, STE 104 (432) 263-0027
- Mitchell County MHC, 505 Chestnut St., Colorado City, TX (325) 728-3611
- Nolan County MHC, 304 New Mexico, Ave, Sweetwater, TX (325) 236-6619
- Reeves County MHC, 700 W. Daggett St #4, Pecos, TX (432) 447-2628
- Runnels County MHC, 126 State St., Winters, TX (325) 754-5591
- Scurry County MHC, 1300 26th Street, Ste 100, Snyder, TX (325) 573-4947
- Terry County MHC, 502 W Broadway St., Brownfield, TX (806) 637-3206
- Upton County MHC, 103 N Burleson Ave., Mc Camey, TX (432) 652-8973
- Ward County MHC, 1200 N Main Ave, Monahans, TX (432) 943-2875
- Winkler County MHC, 814 Myer Ln, Kermit, TX (432) 586-2016
- Yoakum County MHC, 104 W 2nd, Denver City, TX (806) 592-8226
If you need urgent mental health care, our Mental Health Crisis Services is open. Please call 1-800-375-4357 24 hours a day / 7 days a week or you may complete a brief health screening at any of our mental health clinics
All Counseling and program services are being provided by telephone or telehealth, unless a face to face visit is necessary and arranged by appointment.
All medication and doctor's services are being provided by telephone or telehealth, unless a face to face visit is necessary and arranged by appointment.
If you come to the clinic for medication assisted therapy (medicine for drug and alcohol treatment), please proceed as usual.
If you have questions, please call your local clinic.
All IDD Services
- All service coordination is being provided by telephone, or you may contact your Service Coordinator.
- All residential services continue to be provided.
- All vocational services are temporarily closed.
- If you have questions, please call 1-888-831-6618
- If you are experiencing a mental health crisis, call our 24/7 Crisis Hotline 1-800-375-4357.
Little Lives ECI
In Response to the COVID-19 Crisis
March 18, 2020: Little Lives ECI leadership made the difficult decision today to temporarily suspend non-essential home and daycare visits until further notice. We are following CDC, FEMA and West Texas Centers leadership guidelines by suspending most of our in person contacts to ensure we significantly decrease the possibility of unknowingly spreading any illnesses. This decision was made with the health and safety of our ECI children and families, our providers and our providers families in mind. Thankfully, at this time, all of our staff, contractors, children and families are healthy.
We are offering the option to receive some of your services via live video, also called Telehealth. If you are interested in more information, visit www.littleliveseci.com/telehealth or contact our office at 325-236-6821.
We will continue to monitor the situation on a daily basis. We will update everyone as we have more information. All of our providers are monitoring resources for our families, so contact your Service Coordinator if you need anything.
Thank you for helping us keep you and others as safe as possible during this challenging time.