|Title:||156: Billing Tech|
|Location:||Big Spring, Texas|
- Responsible for billing and follow-up associated with the HCS/TxHML waiver programs. Responsible for daily billing activities, reporting as needed or required, reconciling billing discrepancies and following appropriate billing regulations related to the HCS/TxHML waiver programs. Will perform all billing activities within required timeframes in order to maximize timely billing. Employee will work closely with field staff to reconcile billing errors and advise managerial staff of issues related to billing.
- High school diploma or equivalency required.
- Must be able to operate a personal computer with the ability to use Microsoft Word and the internet.
- Must be a positive and proactive team player.
- Must be a self-starter and able to work with little supervision.
- Must possess good customer service skills, good communication skills and time management skills.
- Basic math skills with attention to detail.
- Experience in insurance billing or reimbursement preferred.
Big Spring, Texas, 79720