|Title:||NEW: Licensed Chemical Dependency Counselor (LCDC) - Multiple Positions|
|Location:||Big Spring, Lamesa, Sweetwater, Monahans , Texas|
- Ensure all SAMHSA and State of Texas (HHSC) standards, certifications, and licensures are adhered to.
- Complete SPARS Annual Goals training and collect/report NOMs data at intake, every six months and at discharge.
- Will enter data into NOMS and ensure all documentation into NOMS is accurate and timely.
- Provides screening and assessment in accordance with the DSM-V criteria as well as the Texas Department of Insurance (TDI) criteria to determine eligibility or referral.
- Provide individualized treatment planning.
- Complete all reports, treatment plans, and admissions within time frames.
- Provide substance abuse psycho-educational groups.
- Provide individual, and process group counseling. Ensure all case management documentation and service coordination activities are completed in accordance with license expectations; documentation is completed within WTC required time frames.
- Maintain professional attitude and behavior; follows Code of Ethics for LCDC, and WTC.
- Community outreach may include educating communities about substance abuse prevention and other related issues, speak at public engagements and represent West Texas Centers on local committees and or community advisory councils.
- Duties of the position will require frequent interactions with individuals served, their families, and other service providers.
- Requires flexible hours, involves extensive paperwork, and will require self-directed performance.
- Travel and the use of a personal vehicle are required. Must have a valid Texas driver’s license and a driving record that is acceptable for insurability through the Center’s insurance carrier.
- Supervised by the SUD Services Program Manager.
- Valid LCDC license required
|Benefits:||Health, Dental, Vision, Life, Disability, Retirement |
Big Spring, Texas, 79720