|Title:||NEW: CCBHC Program Evaluator |
|Location:||Big Spring, Texas|
- Position will track all reporting measures and outcomes and mine Center data for appropriate risk stratification of clients being served by staff working the CCBHC Care Coordination and COPSD Expansion Grant.
- Responsible for preparing all quarterly and annual reports related to the CCBHC Grant programs.
- Performs all data reporting and analysis under the direction of the CCBHC Project Director.
- Work involves determining the data needed to be collected and developing data collection methodologies, performs and documents procedures for data preparation and analysis, prepares monthly, quarterly and annual data reports for distribution, presents data at meetings when needed, develops ad-hoc reports as necessary.
- Must be proficient in Excel, Access and have knowledge of SQL reporting capabilities.
- Responsible for the adherence to SAMSHA, HHSC, TAC and Medicaid standards.
- Bachelor's Degree and valid Texas driver's license required.
|Benefits:||Health, Dental, Vision, Life, Disability, Retirement |
Big Spring, Texas, 79720